How can I report child abuse that i found online?

This was in a bulletin on myspace today and I don't know how or who to report this to. I don't know who the man is in the video, but I'm sure someone can search and find who posted it. The baby could seriously be hurt. I understand playing with your child, but I was in tears this little baby's arms look like they're about to come off and it just keeps going on for like 4 mins. I was horrified! The link to the video is below. Please help, Thanks

http://www.liveleak.com/e/86e_1225055845

Aubriesmommie

Asked by Aubriesmommie at 9:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There has been TONS of posts about this!! It's a fake baby that's being thrown around..that's what all the moms on here are saying anyway!!
    Anonymous

• It has been reported I seen it in the news
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 9:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• and no its not a fake baby
    robinalbright

• How in the world is THAT a fake baby?
    Anonymous

• OMG... That video is just horrible... But I was told that it has been reported.. And that baby is real.. WOW.. I cant believe that someone would actually do that.. Even if the baby is laughing..
    airmom04

Answer by airmom04 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• that is stupid why the hell would a parent do this to there child. I would never play with my child like this. Never in a million years.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 10:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• robinalbright is there a link on the internet about the news?
    Anonymous

• There is no way that baby isn't real. That man is going to cause him brain damage or arm damage by the time he's done!
    Anonymous

• It was on the local news but I will try and find it
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Omg, that looked real to me! It appears to me this video wasn't made in America. I'm not sure of the language of the "kung foo" music.

At the end, the baby looked happy. I can't believe he wasn't puking his guts out. I can't believe he didn't have a dislocated shoulder or something. I kept thinking the baby was going to crash into the television.

It was a very stupid thing for that guy to do to a baby! Very hard to watch.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 10:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2008