If you know someone on facebook, match.com, is a danger to others....

I know someone posing on facebook and match.com is a dangerous sociopath should I let it be known and how? This person is a narcissist and more. They only date men with money, use them and steal from them. These men are actually letting her "borrow" money from them. Trust me they will never see it again and after a 'date with these guys she comes home and brags to her daughter what all she ripped off from them - them laughs and makes fun of them in some way. A real predator!!

Onemoretime2

Asked by Onemoretime2 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• she will get whats coming to her dont even stress yourself over it
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• If these Men do not see it as being robbed then there is nothing that can be done. If they are a bunch of dopes then they are at fault for promoting her behavior. I think you should MYOB.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would stay out of it. Sit back and watch her world crumbles. It will crumble.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 11:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• unfortunitly as messed up as it is you cant domuch about it if the men are stupid enogh to "give" / "let her Borrow" the money its there fault the only thing i could sugest is report her to face book and match.com to see what they can do
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• well, what kind of a man would let a women they just met and on the internet borrow money??? shes a douche and a scum bag, but i mean, really? the dudes kinda had it coming if they were that stupid.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 11:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• First I'd tell her then I'd post his name and picture on a site like www.dontdatehimgirl.com

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• what comes around gose around lot of men out there that will do the same
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 12:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• you can set her up to meet my ex boyfriend
    they sound perfect for ech other
    she can take all his money
    and he can lie to her than expect her to grow a penis

perfect match
    he is on match.com
    funny his profile says nothing about loving women with penis s or men with boobs
    would feel bad for anyone woman who dates him (she will not see what is coming) but would not feel bad for anyone woman like one you speak of
    Anonymous

• I know one, too but decided to just block his sociopathic ass and that was it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011