Im i asking to much

i want my BF to re ask me to marrie him due to the fact when he first asked me i had planned the hole day and new he was going to ask. know i wish it were more romantic and from him so it means more ... am i asking to much

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• not at all talk to him i think u have good reasons and its not to much to ask for
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes you are asking too much, he already asked you so why expect him to ask again. That seems disrespectful to him and the whole idea of proposal, like you aren't taking it seriously. Will you redo the wedding if you didn't get that perfect either?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes. You're recreating another day by asking him to do it. If you've let him know that that's what you want, he'll do it eventually, but wouldn't it be nicer if it truly came from him?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• He already asked u right? then move on. Not all guys r as romantic as we would like them to be.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yeah you are.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My husband proposed by saying "You wanna?" while we were driving. We hadn't even been discussing anything related, but that was his proposal. It bothered me...still does a little. Sure, it would have been nice if he'd done a proper job of it, but the important thing is that I receieved the message and we've been married 13 years and have a lovely family.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I think you're being a bit selfish. He asked you to marry him and it wasn't romantic enough? Just be happy he asked, he's probably crushed by your rejection.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would just move on~! there are so many of us that have an extremely UN romantic proposal... I planed the whole date but was suprised when he asked... mywhole family knew though we were sitting at the resturant and he just asked BORIBG but 10 years later we are still happy together
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 12:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i would be ok if it was just yoou wanna its just the day he asked he did it just cause i wanted him to i want hime to ask because he wants to in his own way on his own time not just cause me or anyone else thinks he should... how is that disrespectfull
    blinkys11

Comment by blinkys11 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• He's already asked you. Move on. Asking him to "re-ask" you isn't any different than planning the proposal as you did in the first place.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 12:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011