Kaylee & Maycee... Kaylee & Maycie... Kaylee & Macy... *UPDATE!*

Thanks for the input ladies! After careful consideration, we agreed on Maycie Adelinne. Here she is! Born Feb. 10 - 7lb 3 oz., 20" long. :)

DD#1 is Kaylee, and yes I did get her baby sis's name from the store, Macy's :D. I just think they sound really cute together, and it just feels right.
I wanted to spell it "Maycee" to connect her more with her sister, but I'm not liking the "ee" on the end... so I'm leaning toward "Maycie". DH wants it to be spelled "Macy" but #1, I don't want it to be the store name and #2 the whole similar-spelling connection between the 2 would be thrown out.
What do you think?

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Baby Names

• What about Macey??
    lovemycorbin

Answer by lovemycorbin at 11:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I like Macy, personally. I think having the 'y' before the 'c' in your other choices looks a little too....crowded, I guess. I like lovemycorbin's suggestion of Macey as well.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Macey is what came to my thoughts too.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I like Macey.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:59 AM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You already named a child after a department store, I don't think you need to worry about it being spelled like it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Kaylee and Macy.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would choose Macey or Maci, then as they grow-up it will not be like they have similar names(preteens and teens can get funny over things like that).
    If you but a Y in front of the C, you are opening the door to people calling her May. If you don't care, use it.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 12:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• put not but
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 12:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Macey
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Macey
    Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 2:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2011