Ugh!!! WTH!!!

When your SO/Husband is mad at you, How long does he stay mad? And does he ignore you completely? Mines is doing this now and i am at the end of my rope with it!!! He will only text me if i text him first, he acts like doesn't care about me and then he says he does. He is the king of mixed signals and mixed emotions!!! and it's really getting to me. I said i would give him his space, cuz i understand that he's mad but seriously get over it!!! It's been two weeks and i am completely over the whole situation.

He is mad cuz he hacked into my private messages, and read some between my god father and my self, where we discussed his mother. And how i feel like she's trying to break us up and come between us.

I need advice on how to proceed. We are supposed to be having dinner tonight. and i am very nervous. we haven't seen each other, or spoke on the phone in two weeks, only texting. HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Two weeks?? Over messages venting about his mom?? And he read 2 YEARS worth of messages?? It sounds like he does not trust you at all, he doesn't respect you at all (I could see him reading one or two, but all of them?), and he has very low self esteem.
    I agree with PP, I would be more mad at him.
    This is step one in his attempt to control you. First, hacks into your stuff, and reading private things. Telling you who you can talk to, what you can say, how you can feel... Stop it now! You can talk to whoever you want. You can feel anyway you want. And you can privately talk with a friend about this, expecting privacy, and not have him pissed off at how you feel.
    If it were me, I'd makebhim start the conversation, and I would make it known that what he did was not ok, he had no right to do any of what he did, and I won't let it happen again. Tell him mto trust you and respect you, neither of which he showed in his actions.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Why would you want a life with a guy like that? It won't get any better.
    Anonymous

• He is mad at you and he is the one who hacked your account? Why did he hack your account? You have bigger issues than him not returning your messages.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• He returns them, but he doesn't communicate first. Childish that i care about that(I know) He claims that when he logged on to his computer, the sent messages were up and he read them all two years worth. I just don't know how to act at dinner tonight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Good riddance. First he is acting like an iommature baby. Secondly he broke a major point of trust. YOU should be the one pissed off at him. You have the right to feel however you feel about his Mother. There are much bigger issues than him 'being mad'. I say take the 2 weeks as severance and leave the loser in the dust.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would think you have more right to be mad at him for invading your privacy not the other way around!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 1:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011