Help me out of this sex ploblem ?

we have been married 3 years .this is 4th year and we have been trying for a baby for 5 months but still no good news . we have been doing sex everyday .
today i used my dear husband's computer .i saw open folder that full of sex videos in . i don't know why he is watching sex videos. everyday he sleep late nights i thought he is watching comedy center but he is not . he is watching sex videos .u know what, i look good , slim personality and also doing sex everyday with him . i am crying now .
why is he watching sex videos? he doesn't like to do sex with me ? can i ask him about  vedios ? plzz help me . any suggestions plzzzz ....

thanks very much all of you .

u know , i feel like i am going to miss him . i don't know that he is  watching everyday  or not . but i saw the date the vedios were downloding  past 2  or 3 months .  i wanna ask him but i don't know how  he will  react  or take that?

blessmegod

Asked by blessmegod at 12:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• It could be an addiction if he is watching them every day. You might want to discuss it with him. My husband watches porn but only once and a while. Good luck to you!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• First off, go from having sex every day to having sex every other or every second day. The sperm count needs a day to build back up to be most effective.

As for the sex videos - ASK HIM!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Awww don't cry. I know this can be hurtful. Talk to in A.S.A.P and let him know how you are feeling.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 12:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• A lot of guys watch porn. It has nothing to do with you or how he feels about you. The every day sexin' might be getting to him so he might need some inspiration. Also the every day sex might be keeping you from conceiving. You should try to only do it the few days before you ovulate (and maybe a couple of times during the rest of the month if you are so inclined).

Steak is great- but do your really want one every day?
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• some guys just like porn, it took me and my dh over a year to get pregnant, don't worry too much about it. If it's something he's interested in that he's not sharing with you and you're feeling self-concious about it - totally ask him about it! I'm sure he loves you very much, if he didn't yall wouldn't be married for three years and trying to get pregnant!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I don't think its so much about you. Its not that you aren't attractive or even from lack of sex. Porn can become an addiction. And i am telling you this from experience. And not on the part of my hubby. It isn't about the other person. I beat this addiction a long time ago. But only because i wanted to.Talk to him. Let him know how you feel and then help him beat this addiction. One day at a time. If he is looking at it almost everyday, it is more than likely an addiction.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I will never defend pornography, but he might be feeling a lot of pressure from babymaking sex and is letting off some steam with some fantasy.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• There are trolls still on this site?
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 12:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It has nothing to do with you and stop having sex every day if you are trying to conceive. His swimmers are getting weak. Take a few days off from sex then try it again but don't take his movie selection personally.
    Anonymous

• men are visual creatures and maybe he is hoping it will help him help both of you ttc. But you don't know unless you ask!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 1:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011