Do you just ever want to wallow in self pity?

Dang it I hate this feeling. But I refuse to answer my phone to talk to anyone. I feel miserable I have had a headache for days on end... Now to top it off being this day of all days I want to hide..
Do you ever feel this way?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sometimes, but the bottome line is - no time for self pity - too much to do.
    take care of yourself. Have a good day, 5 positive thoughts for every neg. one!!

JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 12:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• no, cant say I do. If I feel crappy I fix what's bothering me or simply relax, walk, hot bath, etc
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Five positive?
    I am a good long distance driver
    I have deep concern for my kids
    I love my dogs
    I can fix stuff
    I am diligent.

Wow that was tough....
    mmmegan38

Comment by mmmegan38 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes, I have been known to have the blues occasionally... days where I feel like "Why bother?" or "What's the point?" I was talking to my friend about this because I didn't like the feeling and was afraid it was becoming something more than just a few down days. She told me "Bother, because YOU are the point." She meant every person has meaning and is worthy of something. On days where you don't feel like bothering, make yourself do it and go an extra step and do something nice for yourself. Instead of cleaning the bathroom, read a book you've been meaning to get to, buy a new lipstick or a candy bar to lift your spirits. Spare the time for a walk alone or with a friend. Lean on someone, that's what their there for.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• *they're there for - almost committed a grammatical faux pas! We all know what a sin that is!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yep, some days I engage in a "pity party" but those are few and far between.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I agree with the 5:1 ratio.
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 5:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011