So mom's how about this adult content

I got off work early to pick up my DD from a in home daycare! I HONESTLY thought she was being cared for! I knocked and to my surprise no one answered. Well long and behold the door was unlocked. I walk in and not only was my DD not around my sitter for my child was laid up on the couch legs spread going at it with her toy! I found my DD in a crib in the backroom by herself and the other babies in there she cares for with there bottles propped up! AND NO I AM NOT KIDDING I literally grabbed my DD and ran out the damn door. I am so pissed idk what to do! HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Oh my goodness! I am not sure what I would have done! I would be letting the other parents know what is going on there, that's for sure.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'm confused. Oh...wait...I sorted it out. That's gross. Did the sitter even stop what she was doing or try to say anything? I think I would contact the authorities. If she's licensed they could revoke. If she isn't, she's busted.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would also consider a lawsuit, in this particular situation, and I don't think I've ever said that before.
    misses_nick

• well, if she is licensed she has to answer to someone, the other paretns need to know as well. that is crazy!
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 12:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would say leave her services and find someone better to take care of your kid. Please don't let this effect your opinion about ALL home daycares. I have friends who run really nice home daycares.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• U need to report her!! today!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• OMG!!! I probably would have done the same thing. I definitely would go back and tell her you will no longer need her services, since you will probably better handle the situation after you calm down a bit. wow...hmmm...I would probably let some of the other mothers of the other children know about what you stumbled in on, the children not being properly taken care of. GL
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• EEEEWWWWW!!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Report it! If you know any of the other parents, please let them know. And if you hear of any moms looking for care for their children, DO relay what hapened with her!! Pass the word. She is not fit ti take care of other peoples children. But, she obviously can take care of herself!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 12:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• lol she an take care of herself
    Nice pp!
    Also put her name up on CL in the childcare ection and warn other parents not to go to her
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011