How long does Morning Sickness last in your Prengnacy

This is my First pregnancy thanks

AlexaKaymommie

Asked by AlexaKaymommie at 12:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• MY FIRST PREGNANT IT LASTED 7 MONTHS.... i AM PREGNANT WITH NUMBER 2 AND I HAVENT HAD ANY MORNING SICKNESS...

******EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT***
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 16 weeks for my first pregnancy and 1 day with my second.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• In general, I think the first trimester; however, everyone is different. My cousin was sick the whole time she was pregnant, and I never got sick except for like 3 days. So only time will tell. Hopefully, you will start feeling better soon. Congrats and good luck.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Well morning sickness is different for everyone. Me on the other hand I had morning sickness all the way until the day I had my baby. It sucked and nothing helped! BTW, Congrats!!!
    Lady1ce

Answer by Lady1ce at 12:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Mine was from 7 weeks to about week 16, but I still felt nausous on occasion until about 20 weeks.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I really believed I got sick in the delivery room on her way out!!!!! I was so sick, pregnancy was the worst days of my life I just wanted to kill all pregnant woman that I came into contact with that said they never felt better in their life......uuugggghhhhh I was miserable all 8 months............but she is now 17, my best friend the reason I am here today so I would go through the miserable visiting the bathroom 12 times a day for her anytime
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• everyone is different but i was sick for the first 3 months with both my pregnancies
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Most of the time, morning sickness lasts only through the 1st trimester. However... it is not necessarily the case.

With my daughter, I had morning sickness pretty much the whole time.

With my son... I think it only last the first trimester. I had more issues with feeling faint during my pregnancy with my son (and it was finally pinpointed when they checked my blood sugar and it was at 51.

Randomosity2

Answer by Randomosity2 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my mom had morning sickness with my sisiter the whole pregnancy. but me i have thrown up once but have been a little icky on and off.
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 5 months with my first, and I'm barely nauseous at all with this one, and I'm almost 6 weeks ... I never really believed it, but every pregnancy IS different!
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 1:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011