What would be your ideal way to celebrate Valentine's Day?

Hubby made a reservation at a new and nice restaurant for the 2 of us. We're going on Sat. nite instead of Mon because restaurants up the price because of the holiday. It doesn't bother me.

robinkane

Asked by robinkane at 12:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Holidays

• Not celebrating would be my ideal Valentine's day.. lol

My husband is a HUGE Valentine's Day person. He loves it, get far more into than I do, and he goes all out every year. One year, it would be nice not to do anything.. lol This year he has already booked a place on the coast, I know he already has tons of "surprises" lined up for me once I get there, plus a dinner out. I would like to just sit home and watch tv. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• going to eat Indian food, or Sushi.....then maybe a sexy movie followed by hot sex...LOL! That's not happening this year though. Well, hopefully i'll get the hot sex at least.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Not have to work ;o(
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i would LOVE to go out to a nice restaurant and be able to dress up, and then of course, sexy lingerie when we get home! I've never had a "real" Valentine's day, so I've got my head in the clouds about the whole thing.
    Also, flowers or chocolate couldn't hurt either. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i would love to find someone willing to hang out with my son so hubby and I can spend some time together alone. I doubt seriously its gonna happen but i can always hope. Most likely it will be the three of us together doing something.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• well my ideal date for valentines day go to a nice romantic movie then go to dinner to talk about it then later go out dancing at a nice lounge & enjoy each others company & just talk & go for a nice walk
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011