Can I ask for prayers, positive thoughts, whatever it is you believe?

A very dear friend of mine lost her oldest son yesterday. He had fell a couple weeks ago down the basement stairs of his home, while playing with his kids. He'd been in a coma since then. He would have good days,and bad days. At the end of last week, he kinda rallied, and we really thought he might pull through. However, he took a turn for the worse, and did pass yesterday. He was 32. He and his wife have 3 little ones, 5, 3, and a baby who's only a few months old. His mom and I have been friends for years, having met here on CM (she's no longer on here). Please, remember this family in prayers and thoughts. We are all moms, and I can't imagine what she's going through,and I pray with all my heart I never have to find out. Thanks ladies.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Religious Debate

• We can never understand the ways of God. I have to trusted that in His soventry God has chosen for this to happen for His glory...I can not imagine a greater loss as a mother then this...or as a wife. My prayers to his mother who has truly lost a part of herself and to his wife and children, who has lost thier rock. May God grant you all peace and comfort that only He can provide. May you all grow close to our Saviour for His understanding....So sorry..
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• im sorryThat's just awful!  How sad.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• ill send my prayers .. noone should ever have to lose a child.. my heart goes out to your friend
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes, i'll pray and I'll pass the paryers on to my church.
    nate_caden

Answer by nate_caden at 12:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• im so sorry, poor kiddos
    Brooke505

Answer by Brooke505 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I will most definitely pray for her and her famliy. After reading this i was brought to tears. I just can not imagine what she is going through.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• How terrible. I'm so sorry for their loss :-(
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• (((HUGS))) My thoughts are with the family and with you as well.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• praying and feeling for all concerned
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am so sorry. I will be thinking of her, his family, and you
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2011