Did any of you...

I was 110 pounds when i got PG and gained 60 pounds. Now i have nasty stretch marks on my legs, stomach, and books. I hate them. And i still weigh the same. No matter how hard i try to lose the weight nothing happens.. Anyone else like this?

Also my husband always tells me i could wear my pants from 4 years ago.. size 1 blah blah blah he makes me sick lol

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 10:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup happened to me .. i was like super skinny with my first then i gained like 30 lbs and when i tried to lose it it didnt go away i mean i lost inches but not weight now im pregnant again and i weight 157 but it works out cause im 5 ft 9 lol and for the stretch marks god i know how you feel lol mine are horrible my dr jinx me i had none up to 8 1/2 months then he saw just one little one asked if it was from surgery and i said no its a stretch mark then he said oh your lucky ... damn it lol a week later the baby started movign down and i was covered in them :(
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i didnt have anything till after i gave birth and now its sick....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2008