Pain in my Ovary? Please Help somebody...

I have a Stabbing Pain on my left side feels like my ovary or something in the nature.. Any clues?
Im on my period and although the pain could be related to that I have never had pain like that especially on one single place. It feels like my left ovary but Im not sure.. Should I be concerned? It hurts worse when my bladder is full and when Im straining. The pain varies but it has been painful enough to stop me in my tracks and sit down. Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe a cyst? they are very common, but i'm not sure.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• sounds like an ovarian cyst. which are extremely common. If it gets really painful, you can go to the ER but all they will do is give you pain meds.
    Anonymous

• actually the ER can remove it if they find it before it ruptures. my sister used to get them ALL the time and it definitly sounds like a cyst. hope you feel better!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Its probably a cyst. I have one and i have the exact same pains as your describing but i alo get them right after my period is over
    Krysta69

Answer by Krysta69 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• sounds like a cyst, unless you're taking clomid. i got that pain every month when i was taking clomid ttc. good luck.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008