What do you think of the name

Autumn Alexi Steele?

Does it flow nicely to you? I took the E off the end of Alexie because I was freaked out by my daughter have 6 6 6 for letters in her name. Hubby and I can't agree on any others and I don't want to give my daughter a crappy name when her brother hasa awesome name (IMO)(btw its Justin Scott Steele) Does this name also have a nice ring to anyone else and please tell me why you don't like it if you don't , I really prefer my little girl not have a name that she hates or regrets

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 10:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's cue and flows well.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I think it's pretty :)

just don't give her a middle name that starts with an S if you keep the name Autumn :)
    Anonymous

• lmao I already thought that one through it would just be plain mean anon
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• :) my hubby's initials are BS :) and my son is CRS- can't remember sh*t LOL so yep, I think about initials in names too :)
    Anonymous

• what about autym or alyxe or something... i like making weird spellings...
    bananaapplepie

Answer by bananaapplepie at 10:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• You run the risk of your kids hateing their names. It's just a chance you have to take. My sister hated her name and said she would change it. She never did and has come to terms with it!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Hmm sounds soap operish
    Anonymous

• It's cute but i don't get the 666 thing you were talking about. Maybe i'm missing something. Lol.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• peronally,i think it's cute-your son's name also. just remember....this is your child -if you and your hubby both like it then go for it! good luck!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• bananaapplepie I am keeping Autumn the way it is for the 6 letters, we all have 6 letters in our first name so I din't want my daughter to feel left out as weird as that sounds. I would love to spell in a weird way but my husband doesn't like the idea of it - he's such a prude when it comes to names and their spellings unfortunetly, I on the other hand love the way you think
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2008