Which teacher was a total d-bag?

There were several in my school, but my least favorite was the boys P.E. teacher/sex ed teacher/history teacher. He always wore sweats and...no underwear...and the sweats were a little tight, and when we were seated his...area...would be right in my face if he stood or walked past. He was a total jerk too. He talked about himself in the third person.

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 1:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My freshman year of high school, half way through the year, our english teacher (who was simply AMAZiNG, even my older brother was excited I got into whiners so she would be my teacher.) left, and we got MR. Skuldt. He was awful, boring, spoke in monotone (like the guy in the clear eye ads), hated us all, tried ti grade everyone down.. And going into finals, everyone was fine. AB or Cs. After the final, he tried to flunk us all! We had to take in every paper he graded, every assignment, to match with his grade books. Turns out he wrote down fpdifferent scores thing we wouldn't keep our papers that are handed back, so we would all fail. He disappeared after handing in his grade book. Thank God. The school let us keep the grade we rightfully had before the finall but seriously, what an ass.
    Also, a dray religion teacher(catholic school). We got her fired for telling a student that God wouldn't hear him since he was gay. WTF?!?!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• lmao what a stereotypically terrible gym teacher. (it's funnier if you're not the one with the sweatpant crotch in your face). i hated my middle school first period teacher (like a 'get your stuff together" class before actual classes). he was the woodshop teacher and everyone swore he was a pedophile. i think he got fired.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 1:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 1st grade. Loooong time ago but I'll never forget the witch. I could go on, but for an example, one time a girl in the class accused me of something I honest to goodness did not do and when the teacher YELLED at me about it I told her I did not do it to which she replied, and I kid you not, "Oh yeah Jessica, I believe you, because you're such a goddamn angel all the time huh?".......too bad at 6 years old I didn't know teacher's weren't supposed to talk to kids like that. Plus, it was such a trashy school I doubt much would have been done anyway. I've had other bitchy teacher's since then but Mrs. Bair still takes the cake.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had three but the worst was the first grade teacher who was the stereotypical mean, hormonal pregnant woman. She had crazy yelling fits at us and just could not handle young kids. Things that were an irritation for everyone else, she would completely lose it. That colored how I looked at school for a very long time.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i hate my 7th grade english teacher i swear (and every other girl did to) that he would stand over your desk so he could look down your top...( we all kept hooded sweat shirts in our locker to wear just that class)...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my sixth grade teacher was the worst. she favored boys and all of us girls got in trouble for everything. even when the boys trashed the classroom when we were gone, we cleaned it up while they went to play outside. finally enough kids complained that the principal had to have a talk with her.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 3:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. The iPad autocorrect is so bad!!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My high school Algebra teacher
    He'd come in,turn the lights off and turn on the overhead projector,go over that day's math,tell us what pages to do,and wouldn't allow questions. We were suppose to have figured it out already
    High school gym teacher. I don't swim because of a near drowning at 8. She refused to let me move to another class during swimmming time for our group. Instead she insisted on making me use a paddle board to do laps. She enjoyed singling me out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my 3rd grade teacher. she was prim, proper and a real nasty prude!
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 4:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Oh man! I forgot about my high school Physics teacher who used to tell us things like, "You don't move. Your car doesn't move. The road moves under your car." And then his tests would be made up with all of his bogus facts and not what was in our textbooks. He was so old! He actually died right between semesters, which is sad, but we all breathed this huge sigh of relief that we might learn something useful about Physics before we became idiots in college.
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011