I ordered something online..

Well , I ordered something on line for my daughter. It was a dress from Deb. And I filled out all of the info like credit card number address etc.. But I'm not sure if I ordered it correctly.. I cicked the button when I was finished but it just went to a home page.. Could someone help me out here?

maura9073

Asked by maura9073 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• If you don't receive an email confirmation in a few minutes, then look for a phone number on the website and call them to see what the status of your order is.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• You should be able to look at your cart, or order and see if it's been ordered. If not, I'd call, they should have a 1-800 number
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Go to your account at the website to check on it or give them a call.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• What site do you use to online shop.. because if it's Amazon (I've always been partial and faithful to Amazon myself)...you can go to your account so in the upper left it says "Your Account' click that link...

Then you'll see a 'button' on the page that says "Your Orders" you click there and it should tell you.

Again that's my assuming you ordered through Amazon. I am not familiar with any other online stores.
    Randomosity2

Answer by Randomosity2 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Thank you. I called a 1800 number. Come to find out my order didn't process correctly. Thanks for the help!
    maura9073

Comment by maura9073 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011