Are the printable grocery cupons safe?

I'm sure many of you on here use these ( etc). I see that you have to download their printer and my computer recently had a virus issue after trying one of these. Once we had our techies fix the problem I noticed next time I went to get cupons it asked me to get the printer again. his made me worry that it had been the cause of the virus. Any one have any problems? Is one site safer than another?

Asked by NHRachel at 1:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• letstalk, that's not what she's asking.

I print coupons directly at a few brands sites as well as and the downloading of the file to print them out did not have a virus in it for me and has been on my computer just fine without any problems!

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• lots of stores dont take them , so call and find out

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Try going to The owner of the site will hook you up with other coupon sites and give you the best ideas for deals. I use Grocery Coupon Network and for my printable coupons. I haven't had a problem with either of these sites.

Answer by rosiemendo at 1:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011