What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 1:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I liked the Pepsi Max commercial where the woman is trying to get her man to eat healthier. At the end the man is sitting in a park drinking a Pepsi Max and his girl sits down with him drinking the same thing. Then he sees this hot girl who was out for a run and the girlfriend threw the can at her man, but he ducked and hit the other woman. That was hilarious.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• The little boy dressed as Darth Vader. He was sooooo cute and tiny. :-) Boys and their belief in super powers, who can't relate. LOL
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• BF and I recorded it cause we were gone and we've only got through about half the commercials (we skip game watch commercials lol). I really liked the Dorito commercial where the dude licked the other dudes fingers and was like "Mmmm Cheese!" And the Pepsi Max commercial where the gf through her pepsi can at her bf that was watching a jogger and the bf ducked and the can hit and knocked out the jogger.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Definitely the new beetle!
    kve

Answer by kve at 1:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My Husband and I loved Darth Vader, the beaver one, the Eminem ones, the Doritos one with the Pug..they all rocked.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Definitely Darth Vader.
    amlaity

Answer by amlaity at 2:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I liked the Darth Vader one. I heard on the radio this morning that boy has a heart condition and a pacemaker. The money he makes from this commercial is going towards paying medical bills. How sad!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I esp. loved the Eminem Chrysler one!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 1:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I only saw a few that some friends posted, but the one with the kid dressed as Darth Vadar.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Safe Auto- where the guy kept getting kicked in the groin (Made my son laugh soo hard- I used him for my laugh meter to pick my fav) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011