when our kids get sick?

when our kids get sick , and i mean serious things how do u take it ladies and how do u deal with it ? do u think it makes u better mum for them could you all plz share yr experience

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When they are really and truly sick, they get 7up and park on the couch. They need fluids and rest and I need them our in the LR to keep an eye on them. Two of my kids have epilepsy, so hydration and fever control are VITAL!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Mine also spend time in the living room, usually watching TV or sleeping on the couch. They get soup and crackers. They also get plenty of water and blankets. Sometimes we snuggle, if they feel up to it. I try not to give too much medicine, because they may just puke it up anyway, unless they have a fever they get Tylenol until it breaks.
    Sick kids are so sad.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2008