How about you...

I was 110 pounds when i got PG and gained 60 pounds. Now i have nasty stretch marks on my legs, stomach, and books. I hate them. And i still weigh the same. No matter how hard i try to lose the weight nothing happens.. Anyone else like this?

Also my husband always tells me i could wear my pants from 4 years ago.. size 1 blah blah blah he makes me sick lol

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 10:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I lost more weight than I gained when i was pregnant. My body looks awesome except for stretch marks. And what's awful is, they look worse with a flat tummy. They werent as bad when i had a little "extra".

Not fair.

Theyre not horrible, but i plan on getting pregnant again, and i know they are going to get worse.
    It makes me so upset.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 10:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• How did you lose your weight?
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• With my first, I started at 120 and gained 55 pounds. That hurt! I have stretch marks all around my bottom, waist, legs (like shorts) and stomach. I have them on my tiny boobs. It looks so ridiculous. With my second, I started at 125 and only gained 35 pounds. I guess I just reused my stretch marks from the first pregnancy. I've lost all the weight, but stretch marks on a skinny person look simply foolish.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I started out at 130 when i got preg with my first and i gained 35. I lost the weight almost immediately but I praise breastfeeding for that. You lose 1000 calories day just nursing. I started out at 130 again with this one im five months and have only gained 10 so far, we'll see how the rest goes, lol.

proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• but i cant even lose the weight..... GRRRR
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i weighed 98 lbs. when i got pregnant with my 1st (and yes,i was way too skinny! i'm 5'8!) anyhow i gained 70 lbs. with him and gained 50 lbs. w/ my 2nd. i was @ 135lbs. after baby 1 and now after baby 2 i weigh 150lbs. but can still wear the same size as i did when i was 135lbs. i don't get it!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• There are creams that may help your stretch marks. One I use for scars, moisturizer, etc. is called "Kathy Dallas". You can only buy it on line. KathyDallas.com It is the only thing that has worked and does not break me out. I am told it help stretch marks.

About the weight, I wish I had the best answer for you. I have tried diets. There is a new one out there. It is pretty pricey and is a two-part thing. You take Acai berry pills and also a colon flusher. I am not sure where you can find it. I got it when I was browsing a wesite called Allrecipies./com

Good Luck!
    Goodthings

Answer by Goodthings at 11:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• With my first I weighed 120 when I got prego...I gained 22 pounds and then a month after I had her I only weighed 110. Then with my second I weighed 110 before I got prego and I gained 60 flippin pounds...grrr...its been taking FOREVER to lose the weight, but she's 11.5 months and I'm 118 pounds now. Honestly the best advice I can give you...be very careful doing this...but take a multi vitamin EVERY DAY...and then only eat 1/3 or 1/4 of how much you think you could eat. Try to keep yourself busy so you don't snack and if you do snack...this is hard...but say you want some chips...only eat 5 and then go do something that will get your mind off being hungry and a few minutes later you won't feel hungry anymore after eating just 5. I know it sounds weird but it worked for me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2008