What kind of things to you buy or do for your dh for valentines day?

Just looking for ideas and wondering what the norm is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Pick up a new nightie and surprise him at the door! :X
    jade_Aidan

Answer by jade_Aidan at 1:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• my DH ;ikes me to get things he needs. I get him boxers and socks most years lol
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 1:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We will be going to the coast for the weekend. There are somethings I know that my husband will most likely have waiting for me in our room: Godiva Chocolates, Chocolate covered strawberries, bath salts/bath bubbles, new robes, my fave flowers, and most likely a new piece of lingerie. My husband is a HUGE Valentine's Day fan. He gets way way more into it than I do.. For his gift this year, I had him a new gold Kara made with the Mool Mantra engraved on it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My DH and I don't celebrate VD, too commercial. Plus, my birthday is on the 9th. so it could get a little expensive around the house. I'm lucky tho', he makes romantic gestures, comments, etc. on at least a weekly basis, so I never feel the need for a "special day" (and yes, I reciprocate!)!
    hrh.sassypants

Answer by hrh.sassypants at 2:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We usually just go out to eat, and get each other a card and a box of candy, because we spend alot at Christmas time.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Got him something to make him smell great (which I love!), cookies because he's a cookie monster and something for me to wear for him, too.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It depends. Last year I got him a video game. This year I got him a T-shirt. I usually make his favorite meal and dessert too.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2011