2 lbs. ground beef, 1 bag of fresh spinach and a lb. of fresh mushrooms, 2 avacados

What can I make for dinner using these 4 items... they are getting old and need to be used today or be tossed tomorrow so please help me with ideas :)

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Ooh you could season up the ground beef, roll it flat and form it in a flat baking sheet roll up the mushrooms and spinach in it and if you have some cheese or onions too that would be good in there. Roll it all into a nice log and cut into steaks and you could mash the avocados into a sauce for the top or just to slices to put on top.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would season and brown the ground beef on its own and then sautee the spinach & mushrooms (and any other veggies you have on hand) in a little butter. Then I would mash the avacados, stir the beef in with your veggies, and top w avacados.
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 2:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would make burgers with a spinach, mushroom and avocado salad.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Tacos with the spinach instead of lettuce, make guac. out of the avacados and the mushrooms on the side for a salad.
    You call also plug those specific items into allrecipes.com and see what it comes up with.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Pasta with the meat, spinach, and mushrooms - not sure if the avocados would work in that or not, but throw them in the blender with some fruit & have a smoothie for dessert, or add to a salad, or just eat plain.
    Anonymous

• hamburger - meatloaf, cook spinach and add cutup mushrooms and cut the avacados in slices and place on a plate.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The ground meat you could brown, drain and freeze for quyiock use later. You could make a meat loaf and serve it with mushrooms ands sweated spinached with avocado on the side.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I definitely agree with the first poster! Tacos! Or put the ingredients into allrecipes.com, I always get good things from there.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would make burgers with it all. Slice your mushrooms and cook down. Top burgers with slices of avacado, spinach and cooked mushrooms. Yummy!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Spinach lasagna
    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/spinach-lasagna-51636.aspx
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011