If you see a person under the age of 18 smoking do you tell her/him that underage smoking is illegal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• And all that does, is make them go somewhere you're not and light up another. Its pretty fruitless.

A smart teen may play along and tell you what you wanna hear and see and as soon as you're gone... light em up.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Not unless I need a daily dose of "F** You Lady"! They already know it's illegal! That's part of the appeal of teens smoking. Now if I know their parents, I would definitely tell them. As a mom, I'd want to know.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No!! I would think to myself what shame. I smoked at 14. I would have never listened.
    Anonymous

• No, but I do want to smack them.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 1:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No. I think it's best when people mind their own business about crap like that. Besides I have several friends that are over 25 that are constantly being mistaken for 14 year olds. What are you going to do card them? Make them more self conscious about looking young? That's real nice.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 2:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No. I'm not their mother. Maybe I would if it was a kid I knew and cared about.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Not my business but it's still not right. That is up to their parents to be parents.
    If you know the parents share the info
    kve

Answer by kve at 2:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• no , why , its not realistic that its going to change anything.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Nope, but depending on how close I am to them, I tell them how stupid and irresponsible they are.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011