If your username describes you, do you start a new account with a new name if that desciption changes?

Let's say your name is momof3 or momtobe or ryanswife. If any of those things changed (you have another baby, get divorced, etc.) do you start over with a new name?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Personally I wouldn't... Mine is MommaClark3 because we have three kids... and if we had one more it isn't that big of a deal to me to change it.
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I wish there were an easier way to change you screen name...... but "NO" I wouldn't change it.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 2:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My username does not describe any particular circumstance of importance, but some of my friends here have names like what you're talking about, and no, no of them have deleted their accounts and started over. I guess once you're established here under a certain name, it's just not worth it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I wouldn't change my name unless the change was drastic, maybe like a divorce. It's too much trouble to start over.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011