Who hasn't Glenn Beck blamed for the uprising in Egypt?

I'll echo one of the comments at the bottom of the link that said, "He didn't blame me, I feel left out. "  But he sure blamed everyone else---apparently even Woodrow Wilson!

It's amazing that no one else on the planet is as astute as Glenn Beck.  He has it all figured out, while the rest of us schmucks just sit back and let these three world powers pull all of the puppet strings.

As Beck says:

I believe, that I can make a case in the end that there are three powers you will see emerge.

One: a Muslim caliphate that controls the Mideast and parts of Europe.

Two: China, that will control Asia, the southern half of Africa, part of the Middle East, Australia, maybe New Zealand, and God only knows what else.

And, Russia, which will control all of the old former Soviet Union bloc, plus maybe the Netherlands. Not really sure. But their strong arm is coming. [Fox News, Glenn Beck, 1/31/11, via Nexis]

Of course, he means those "three world powers" aided by Code Pink, Bill Ayers, the Muslim Brotherhood, ACORN, Marxist Communists, the Obama Administration, and the AFL-CIO, just to name a few.  It's quite a large conspiracy, and a wonder that no one else has picked up on it. 

Leave it to Glenn.  He's the man with the answers!

So. . . do you think it's time for him to change or up his meds?  Is it any wonder that his ratings have been falling?  Conversely, this nation likes to watch a good train wreck, so maybe it's more surprising that his ratings aren't rising!

Now for the disclaimer:

I know that I'll receive some criticism for posting this because it's definitely biased, and I freely admit it.  I'm not trying to pretend that this should be taken seriously, after all, it's Glenn Beck we're talking about.  But really, it's a bias about a bias--sort of like two negatives make a positive, right?. . . Besides, haven't we been talking about mental illness lately? Anyway, if nothing else, his transcripts are worth a good laugh, and we could all use a good laugh!

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 2:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he might be losing his mind.

I wonder what it's like to be so afraid all the time...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My Momma : )

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I think he might be losing his mind.

That ship has SAILED....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I think he's just trying to cover all of the bases. If he lists every possibility in the world, at least one of them might turn out to be right. . . then he can say, "See, you should have listened to me! I told you it was X!"

Oh--and he's probably also losing his mind.  It can be both, right?

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I actually have last weeks GB tivo'd, per my hubby's request. Haven't watched all of them, but from what we have seen~ many of his guests are concerned professionals from previous government officials, muslim clerics, author's, etc... Beck seems to be presenting possible links to all of these organizations... It isn't like he is lying about the links. He just presented them... But in the videos I have seen he has NOT specifically blamed the groups you mentioned as the CAUSE for the uprising. I think you are relying on someone elses interpretation to make up your mind for you.... jmo

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• IDK, I don't watch Glen Beck. He makes me feel anxious.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Who says his ratings have been falling?
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 2:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

His radio show lost many listeners, Philly dropped him
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:50 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• His radio show lost many listeners, Philly dropped him

But he has gained many more on XM/Sirius.....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• .Who says his ratings have been falling?

Answer by tinamatt

No one says...his ratings show that they are falling.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201101270008

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011