What are the trendy moms going to wear for maternity clothes?

I am a pretty trendy mom and like to dress very stylish! I have been looking online for clothes and am having a hrd time finding things that I like. I am hoping to get by with my regualr clothes until Spring. I want cute stuff like halter tops and cut off ean shorts. Where do you find these, or do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Cutoffs probably not. But for halter tops try Gap.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I loved Motherhood Maternity and the Liz Lange line at Target. Otherwise I just got the "Bella Band" and got to wear all my regular clothes.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I heard alot of good things about motherhood materinity...ive glanced in the store a couple times and they look like really stylish clothes!! more power to you! I know i spent so much money on pregnancy clothes that at 9 months i was wearing my husbands clothes because i couldnt even fit into materinty clothes and not caring if i was looking like a guy or not lol being so umcomfortable i wasnt exactly nice lol, probably next pregnancy ill just try and fit into what i can for as long as i can and then just start wearing my husbands clothes again lol thats just me though
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 2:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I like to do the leggings/tunics/long t-shirts, they are really comfy. I also love yoga pants with cami's/tanks. Dresses too!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011