A Question for Those Educated about Vax's Only - i do not want your opinion/ i need some facts

Here is my ?? If my son had the MMR regular shot before.... do i have anything to worry about him having the shot again before K ? Like under the theory of - it didnt hurt him last time so this time should be fine right?? or should i still ask for the shots that have the M and M and R broken up into seperate Vax's?? what would you do??
(btw when my son was a baby he was a preemie ---- i went to a doc with a good rep for working in the NICU and knowing about preemies ---- when the vax scare happened i looked up how many shots my son SHOULD have had...then i got his records from that doctor --- they gave him shots he did not need! so we never used that doc again - i blasted them on any customer feedback site i could find, and found him a good doc.) he hasnt had a shot since then (well before the age of 3 because he was so ahead) he used to show a lot of signs for autism (his speech was delayed but has caught up - used to refused to look you in the eye but he is over that now - still walks on tiptoes... etc)

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 2:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Kids' Health

• If you are set on the vax, then I would opt for the separate shots, but yes, he will need all rounds in order for the vax to work the way its supposed to (that is theory). (btw, we don't vax, but I have done lots of resarch, started 7 yrs ago, if your going to do vax, you need to do all the rounds.)
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Even if he didn't have a reaction last time there is always the possibility he could have a reaction this time.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011