what can i do?

what can i do to get my baby to move into my pelvis im almost 38 weeks what can i do to help me go into labor?

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 10:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i guess walk but sometimes just have to wait it out til the baby is ready
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• have sex!! seriously! thats how i went into labor. and no condom. haha
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Walking and sex. Also get a yoga ball that will help baby to engage. Good luck!
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• how long did you go into labor after having sex?

Answered at 9:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 by: Keeely07

Keeel...

have sex!! seriously! thats how i went into labor. and no condom. haha
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 10:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i had sex saturday night and sunday i had the bleeding and then monday morning i went to the hospital and was already 3 cm :) (i was only 1 cm before that)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Nothing is for sure, but some are fun to try! You can eat spicy foods, drink raspberry leaf tea, walk, bounce on a yoga ball, have sex...but I found that it's better just to let it come on it's own! I spend my entire weekend trying to get labor to come, and it did...on Monday, and I was exhausted from pushing myself all weekend! Good luck!

Oh, and my baby didn't drop until ten minutes before he was born, so don't stress about that too much!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• bouncy ball
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• KatieCrandall
    Katie...
    Nothing is for sure, but some are fun to try! You can eat spicy foods, drink raspberry leaf tea, walk, bounce on a yoga ball, have sex...but I found that it's better just to let it come on it's own! I spend my entire weekend trying to get labor to come, and it did...on Monday, and I was exhausted from pushing myself all weekend! Good luck!

i was stressing about that because my doctors keep having me do things i dont want to do to make her drop.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 11:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2008