When was the last time you drove out of town?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 2:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Travel

• Over Winter Break I took my kids up to Boulder for the day. We also spent a night up in the mountains with friends that week. We haven't gone very far this year. We hit the road in June usually and travel for 3-4000 miles in about 3 weeks time. That usually does it for the year.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• A few weeks ago, to help my sister in law move. About a 100 mile drive, round drive, so not too bad.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 2:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Christmas -my mom is 100 miles away
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Well whenever I go anywhere I am leaving my city limits (population 4000). lol

As far as true "out of town" travel, I went to WI in October, for a family anniversary party.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We live in the middle of nowhere. Whenever we go to the grocery store we are going out of town. Friday.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I drove to an out of town client's office about 2 1/2 weeks ago. The last time I travelled out of town for personal/family reasons was the day after Christmas.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Last Thursday I drove my oldest to an audition about 150 miles from our house and this past Saturday I drove my middle child to yoyo class which is about 20 miles outside of town.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Two weeks ago I went to visit my sister in the hospital. It's about a 40 mile trip one way. Not bad at all.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 3:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 3 weeks ago.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Today. Yesterday. The day before. My job takes me out of town ;). But today we went out to test drive a new vehicle, change insurance, etc, too. We have to go out of town to do EVERYTHING.
    Anonymous