Where do you get your

I need to start planning dinner meals. I need some ideas.
Like what kids like?
Fun foods but good meals for dinner..

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 3:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We do chicken nuggets, mac and veggies. Or fish sticks instead of nuggs. My DS loves meatloaf and pasta too. My DS eats really well for a 5 year old, we let him pick dinner twice a week but he also knows that we will cook dinner and if he doesnt eat it, well then he doesn't eat. We only eat out on the weekends!
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Try allreicpes.com.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i love casseroles..one hit is ...cook one pound of ground beef, cook penne pasta (they look like logs?), one box, cook that until its done, and in a casserole dish put the pasta in, shredded cheese, one jar of ragu green pepper and mushroom tomato sauce, the ground beef, mix it together in a 9 inch glass casserole dish until the pasta is covered evenly with the ragu, cover top with shredded cheese and bread crumbs, bake in the oven at 375 until crispy on top and bubbly. (around 10 to 15 minutes or so)
    Tuna Noodle Casserole- cook one bag of egg noodles, in a seperate bowl mix two cans of cream of mushroom, fill those two cans with milk, a can of peas, two cans of tuna, a couple pinches of Old Bay (or any spice really) mix together in a casserole dish cover with bread crumbs bake in the oven at 375 until crispy on top and bubbly (10 to 15 minutes)
    Casseroles are cheap, easy to make, filling and always plenty of it.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 3:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have discovered my crockpot this winter - it's wonderful! My kids favorite so far is swiss chicken - boneless chicken breast, cover with swiss cheese and then cream of mushroom soup, top with 2-3 cups stuffing mix and drizzle 1/4-1/2 cup melted butter/margarine on top. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 (I always cook it on low).
    My kids also like "breakfast" when we have scrambled eggs, grits, biscuits and fresh fruit; and cheese ravioli, which I buy frozen and then top with either marinara or meat sauce (good place to mix in some diced veggies!!), add a salad and you're good.

Answer by missanc at 3:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011