what are great working from home jobs??

please no start up fees and include waht you make weekly
trying to figure out if i can quit my job to stay at home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work at home and make money doing it. As for start up fees, there is a small fee to start with the work at home business I do. It's really hard to find an at home business with no start up fee. Just like with any business it cost to start. My cost is $29.00 for the first year and then it's around $12.00 for every year after that. Within the first month you can be making up to $500.00 working about 20-30 hrs. a week (part-time). Of course, it takes dedication. Visit my profile and check out my journal post. Request more info on my web-site. I think you will like this.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• If you want to know what I do theres no anual fees or monthly fees
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 11:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• http://www.womenforhire.com
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• A Home JOB is a lot more difficult to find compared to a Home Business Opportunity. CLICK HERE for a List of LEGITIMATE Companies that hire employees from home as a JOB. CLICK HERE to join my WAH group and review a very helpful post that lists the most Typical SCAMS!!! ~Jennifer http://www.dailypayathome.info/

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My business is a wonderful program to be involved with. Its called Ez Wealth Solution.
    Most programs have you spend all your money and in the end leaves you with nothing mot mine.
    In fact I'm willing to pay you're way in to prove it to you. Just visit my site and Register for my FREE Tour.

Check out the Santa Video on my Website!

http://EZWealthSolution.com/s1.php?jacourtany
    My User Id: jacourtany

It's just too EZ!

Jacourtany Melton
    businessmom2009@gmail.com
    businessmom2009

Answer by businessmom2009 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I earn an income from working from home. I have my own business, which allows me to work when I decide not when I am told. I generally work around 5-7 hours a week, which earns me $300-$500 a month. If you do 10-15 hours a week you will earn in the region of $2000-$3000 a month.
    There is a small start up cost $300, although you can start the business with no investment. There are no ongoing costs, it's free to register with the company.
    If you have passion for health and beauty, this opportunity may be for you. The supporting company are the world leader in their field. They produce the very highest quality, totally natural organically grown Aloe Vera based health, nutrition and beauty products.
    Interested contact me Janet janetbc@live.com I'll call you and give you more information, without any obligation. come and have fun?
    JanetBC

Answer by JanetBC at 1:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, many - West at home, Overflow, staff at home the list goes on and on. Go to works4mom.com and click Real Work @ Home Jobs or KeeperBay.com and click @ Home Jobs. On KeeperBay, I have also added an at home Job widget on the right hand side. 24/7 at home job datefeed. Check it out anytime for updates.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am a busy mom who wanted nothing more than to stay at home with my 2 children. I needed a way out of the 9-5 scene and daycare. I also needed more income as I found myself laid off. I guess what I can say is I really needed a change. Well I found it... that is after searching for over 2 years and sifting through all the garbage that is on the net! I work for a company that is over 20 years old, registered with the Better Business Bureau, and offers a risk free opportunity. You can work from your home part time or full time, depending on your income goal, and you can create supplemental or replacement income. There are NO hidden fees and there is NO selling, NO taking orders, NO inventory, NO distributing, NO parties, and NO MLM! For more info visit http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/tngreen or call 423-638-4907
    tngreen

Answer by tngreen at 3:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2008