~*Think Positive*~

"Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time.  It's how I arrange my mind.  It's a decision I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice; I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do. Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open, I'll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I've stored away. Just for this time in my life." Why not start building your happy memories today by choosing to be happy. Take charge of your thoughts/life today...

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love the pic. I love having a positive attitude. I have been around my fair share of negative people and it is not healthy.

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I agree are thoughts are powerful. 

I collect inspirational quotes and I'm always looking for positive sayings and quotes, but sometimes I checkout dispair.com so I remember to not take myself too seriously either.  It's a website that is the opposite of positive thinking.  , I think they're funny. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• That is so true!!! Thank u!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Here's a quote from a puzzle I did the other day ... I liked it so much that I made posters to put up all over the house:

~*~"Each new second of each and every day is a new beginning."~*~

Awesome picture. I am going to copy this post and put it with my posters that I put up the other day. I know several people who will benefit from it. 

Thanks for posting it!!! 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• That picture is beautiful. And the whole thing about being positive, making the choice/commitment to be happy, so true. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I do this every day. Beautiful picture and thought! Thank you:)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Our minds are such a powerful thing, thanks for the reminder.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Ok then.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• This is how I have always looked at life, every morning I wake up with a smile in my face and go to sleep with the same smile, if life hands me down lemons I quickly learn to make lemonade, very rarely will you see me down and depressed, I won't let this affect even a second of my life. Positive thinking works!

Answer by older at 7:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• * BUMP *
    What a fresh, happy approach ! Thank you so much for the gentle reminder ! I needed this !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 8, 2011