If you could have any hairstyle...

What would it be?

I'd love to have long, wavy hair with a ton of body - something like Jennifer Lopez, when it's left down. It's sort of what I'm going for now but it's just too thin. As for color...I'm really into auburn right now, but that changes.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I love super curly hair, like Taylor Swift's when it's not straightened.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had long hair past my shoulders. last weekend i chopped it all off... i like it alot. it's a short almost pixie but longer. i can fiddle with i. I was so tired of ponytails!
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Long blonde- Jennifer Anniston Jessicca Simson Love Kim Kardashians hair
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• They all have hair stylists to do their hair....but I wouldn't mind one of those to do it every morning! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I would love to bring back the bee hive
    Emilypit

Answer by Emilypit at 3:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I had a faux hawk when my SO met me. 3 inches high, boy short, not buzzed on the sides. I loved it. But at one point, i said i was going to get it trimmed back, and SO told me he liked watching it grow, and we made a pact that as long as i didn't cut my hair, he would keep his short.. So now my hair is at my waist now, and sometimes I just want to chop it all off. But SO and I intend to get married sometime in the relatively near future, and I want my long hair for that... Maybe chop it off right before the honeymoon? I also plan on donating the hair to locks of love, when i do decide to cut it.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I would realllllly love to chop off my relaxed hair (which is about bra-length now) and go au naturel. But I live in one of the hottest places on earth (Nigeria) and would probably die of heatstroke if I did. So,I compromised and only relax my hair every four months as against the average (for this country) of eery 2-3 weeks.
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 4:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2011