Do you have a Pizza Ranch in your area? Eat here? Like it?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We do and I love their Taco Pizza and their mashed potatoes with onions, bacon and cheese. Their dessert fruit pizzas are delicious as well.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• embarrassedOh, geez, I completely read your question wrong - so sorry!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• never heard of them, where are they located?
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ahhh, yeah, there's a few of them out there! I have a friend who lives in ND also but the closest Ranch to them is over an hour away. I love (some days) that we've got one within 20 miles in any direction, and then some!
    Anonymous

• I used to work in a pizza place and I would make pizza with ranch instead of regular red sauce - it is wonderful! I'm not a big fan of the red sauce, but I love it with ranch.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Never heard of them. We have Pizza Hut and Dominoes. However, the best pizza are those family owned places and not national chain pizza places that make it taste like cardboard.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually went to school in the town it originated in, and DH's cousin now works in their corporate office, which is not that far from me! Now I gotta know, where are YOU that you have one? I know they're spreading but they're still not that far out, and definitley not well known outside of where they are! I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Pizza Ranch!
    Anonymous

• Oh, and to add - there's a Ranch in almost every town around here, it's not hard to find one!
    Anonymous

• @ Anonymous...I live in North Dakota..There are lots of Pizza Ranch's here!!!
    girliemom0406

Comment by girliemom0406 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We have pizza hut, dominoes, and papa johns
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011