Could it be twins??

My last period was May 17 and I am most definately pregnant. I had an appointment today and the doctor says my uterus feels more like 9 weeks instead of 7. Also, my cycle isn't a normal 28 days, it's 36 so I'm actually supposed to only be in my 6th week. Utlrasound scheduled for July 15th.. Could it be twins??

sarah06

Asked by sarah06 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Possible....then again estimated due dates get changed a lot. I always ran huge for singletons.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I don't know! I am wondering the very same thing. My last period was May 27th but I was on b/c until June 5th. So technically I could only be about 4/5 weeks along. But I am HUGE. And i just feel like it is twins, I never had the feeling with my daughter. Let me know how it turns out! And Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008