Stuff for Baby - do you have a hope chest?

Hi there - this is a fun one! (I think!)

A while ago at a bachelorette party I painted a little ceramic giraffe for my yet to be conceived child. We weren't even trying to conceive at the time, lol. Since then my husband bought a toy. Then I saw these nifty "nana" and "papa" frames which would be a cute way to announce to the grandparents.

Now we are finally trying actively to get pregnant and I'm looking through these things wondering if we are silly. Does anyone else have stuff like this?

If you do - what do you have? Is any of it gender specific? I realize now that we've picked stuff that's leaning more toward a boy... wouldn't it be funny if that's a premonition?

angelm523

Asked by angelm523 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a thing or two...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• We have million things but we are TTC and have been for a year..which 2 miscarriages.
    agarner1

Answer by agarner1 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I am so sorry for your miscarriages. Best wishes for a healthy happy baby soon.
    angelm523

Comment by angelm523 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Ive thought about it and I just might
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have a baby trunk for 4 years before i actually got pregnant.i didn't feel bad about having one because eventually it came in handy when my daughter was born.
    iwanabemomie

Answer by iwanabemomie at 7:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011