Newborn & Insomnia !

Can you sleep with a newborn baby ? Does your baby cry at night ? Does it let you sleep ?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow!! A baby referred to as an it!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:45 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• well, newborns do cry at night to let you know they need something. its definitely not uncommon. i co-slept the first few months with my 3rd because i was just finding myself to exhausted in the mornings from her waking up 3-4 times a night. she began sleeping through the night around 5 months.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• It takes a few weeks sometimes for babies to get on a sleep schedule. My baby took 9 weeks. He had his days and nights mixed. The babies always get on their own schedule. They r way too young to force it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I just put my DD in the bed with me and nurse and she goes right out. Babies cry when they are alone, cold, hot, afraid, hungry, wet, etc. They don't cry just to cry. They need something.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011