Are your pelvic bones hurting?

It's literally just the pelvic area, never the abdomen. Mine kill me every time I play soccer (friday and saturday) and when I do dead lifts (body weight only). I never had this first time around. The next day I walk around like I've had sex one too many times!!! 20 weeks right now. It goes away after 48hours. It's not a bad thing, right?

charisma10

Asked by charisma10 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• omg i totally know what you are talking about. i had the worst pelvic pain on my first pregnancy. it felt like my bones were broken! its very very normal so dont even worry at all.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• mine didnt but i stopped working out and stuff at 20 weeks with my first cause i didnt weant to hurt me
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• im 31wks and mine dont STOP it hurts most when i go to get up.
    Anonymous

• yeah thats how mine was. it would hurt to turn over in bed, get up, walk, everything!! but i kinda got used to it somehow. some days hurt more than others esp if i walked a lot that day. but hang in there!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• i felt like i was being split open the last month and half of my pregnancy. before then there was some pain every now and then. i literally thought i was going to split in half, and i said something to the dr and he said that it was my ligaments and things stretching to get ready for the baby.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I've had this for a couple weeks now. In the morning when I get out of bed if I don't hang on to the dresser I drop to the floor. Can't walk without holding onto something for the trip to the bathroom. I didn't get this until late in preg last time. I'm 16 wks now. Doc said just a part of everything growing. If only he could experience what I do then he'd be concerned too. I agree with PP it feeling like my pelvis is broken.
    urthat1chick

Answer by urthat1chick at 12:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2008