Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Hes just such an a**hole (profanity) help please!

So havent talked to my sons father in I dont know how long. He calls this morning in reguards to supposeable missing child support money lol I personally think he is just upset about having his taxes taken for getting behind. But anyways he has me call his case worker who has no idea what he is talking about so I tell him im really not to concerned with it. He says well if your not concerned with your sons money then im not either I said we go without your money 70 % of the time about used to it by now so dont even start with me. He says im the weirdest person he has ever met that normally im a money hungry bitch did I find christ all of a sudden how much child support do I spend on my son and not myself he always makes sure to call him my son not ours or his just mine.. Then says I wont get a dime again and that I will always be scum bag colorado trash.The mother of his child who is doin a damn good job without his sorry ass! I hate him and haavent text back dont know of a good comeback sorry so long really needed to vent..


Asked by Destins_Mommy at 4:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

Level 15 (1,960 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • I know exactly what you're dealing with. My ex is the same way. He is so angry at paying child support. He brings me down maybe for a moment because you can't help but to get mad but don't let him KEEP you down. Don't even think about him at all or give him any time. My ex hates me so bad right now he is getting garnished and I could care less if he likes me or not. My kids are what I care about, and that's all that matter to me. I pray for my ex that he'll find God.

    Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • I probably wouldn't repsond at all. If you know you're a great mom and your kid is taken care of, then this guy is not worth your time or words. Ignoring him will drive him crazier than responding.

    Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • ~*Hugs*~... he's just looking for a way to take others down into his drama, if he lost his tax return over Child support than I can see him getting upset... how often does he see his kid? You state he hasn't called in a long time, I'm guessing he's more concerned over money than his kid? maybe you should text that back to him than shut the phone off while he stews in his own creation?

    Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • Be careful what you text. It CAN be used against you. Why did you have to call a case worker? Is he on Welfare? What did he think you could accomplish? They have nothing to do with child support. If he's paying through the system, that's the rules. You get behind, your tax refund goes to the kid. He gets credit for it. so what's the problem? If you're used to not getting his payment, when you do get it, put it aside in a saving account for the boy. Let it grow. If you have an emergency, the money is there. At least put some of it away. And, what you do with the support money is NONE of his business. You don't have to tell him. As long as your son has a roof over his head, food to eat, clothes and a place to sleep, he has no say-so.

    Answer by Kimimale at 5:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • I agree with Kimimale be very careful of what you say & text these are all things that can be used against you in court, also don't feed into the negativity what pisses a person off even more? Not Acknowledging their stupidity or immature behavior girl misery loves company don't let him pull you down keep doing your job and continue being a good mother/father to your child


    Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 5:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • It amazes me when people act this way. You are spending your money to support his child. You put a roof over his head, food in his tummy and clothes on his back. When you're lucky enough to get money from the sperm doner, consider it reimbursement for all the money you already spent. Like Kim said, put it in an account for your son when he gets older.

    Good luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

  • so if his taxes were taxen away, does it get sent to you now?

    Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

Next question in Relationships
What do you think?

Next question overall (Hobbies & Crafts)
Valentine Crafts