Will a 2 year old play with the Rose Petal Cottage?

laura7485

Asked by laura7485 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My two year old has never had one to play with, but she loves kitchens, and play houses and things like that. So I would definitely think so.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2008

• I don't know about ALL two year olds, but I saw that at the store the other day and I knew that I would have loved it when I was little. I was playing "Mommy" and "House" when I was two, so it is a definite possibility!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 12:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my 18 month old plays with it while her older sister is at school, and also when they are both at home.
    mommawombat

Answer by mommawombat at 12:09 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I love the Rose Petal Cottage and I definately think you should get it!!
    babyidol

Answer by babyidol at 6:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I hope so b/c this is what I have got my two year old daughter for xmas ,she loves playing with the kitchen at parent and toddler group so I know she will love this, isnt it a shame you have to buy all the extras separatley , like the tea set and lounge set ect . I am just waiting for the nursery set to be delieverd ,and then I am moving onto dora stuff which is another part of the xmas list .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• We got it for my daughter for x-mas last year (she was 2). She was into it for a while but only started playing with now that she's 3. She likes to play in the kitchen. We might get her more stuff for it this year but we still aren't sure.
    monroesmum

Answer by monroesmum at 8:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My almost 2 year old plays in it with her older sister every day.
    mrs_dexter

Answer by mrs_dexter at 8:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Thank you ladies! I was planning on getting this for my daughter on her birthday in December. Walmart.com has a "mega pack" that has a bunch included for about $190.
    laura7485

Answer by laura7485 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• most lil girls love it. at the daycae my child goes to all the girls lik to play in it esp mine who is 2
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 11:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2008