Valentines day for him

He is one of those "I dont want or need anything bc I have you" types and I love him for it! However I still wanna get him something small. With money being tight I cant go all out and get him a big gift. He really isnt a sports fanatic, loves movies but has all the ones he wants, I mean he is just one of those guys that are impossible to buy for. I want to get something from my heart but so totally lost on what to do?!?!?!

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Go to hallmark online i made a card from the heart it was $3.40 you can insert your own words and photos it was really cheap cute and from the heart
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 5:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I'm surprising my dh with a homemade seafood dinner,he loves seafood and i do not like it at all,so i decided to make some for him.
    klhoe

Answer by klhoe at 6:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Get him a massage! That's my mans favorite thing in the whole wide world.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 7, 2011