Do you think even in the strongest of relationships, there is SOMEONE out there that could get one to stray? adult content

Do you think that even if someone is completely satisfied in all aspects of a relationship/marriage that there is someone out there, a supermodel, actress, etc that could convince them to cheat on the one they love?

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 5:02 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Lol. Yup! My partner and I have had this talk a couple of times. He has a list. I have one to. It's nice to know exactly where the line would be crossed.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My personal opinion (*and I have experienced cheating).. is......

No. One person can not make someone cheat any more than another person can make them remain faithful. Period.

No matter what an outside party does: , promises, tries, begs, pleads, looks lie, what sexual thrills they offer, what relationship possibilities they offer, threatens, strips butt naked and starts lap dancing.. It is ultimately up to the person who is married/in a committed relationship to say "No thanks". A third party can offer the world,however it is up to the married/committed party alone to make the choice as to whether to take the offer or not.

No one makes someone choose to cheat. A person makes the choice to cheat willingly. Knowing full well what they are doing, what damage and heartache it will cause and the consequences/repercussions of their actions.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No. There are some people who commit for life, never have any desire to look elsewhere, and in fact, love each other more and better with every passing day.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• YES
    Anonymous

• @ nicjon

Sadly. Nearly all of my answers stem from personal experience, personal acceptance of my own faults/mistakes, and living to tell the tale of those 25 years down the road.... lol Can't say I've enjoyed all the experiences. However, I have learned that I greatly appreciate and take to heart what I have learned from them.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No of course not! if someone stays and is committed when things are not so great in a relationship then why when someone has a great one screw it up. i think lots of people can be faithful and it has nothing to do with the strength or amount of love they have for the other person but the amount of self respect or moral values they have to live by and the dignity they have for themselves.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Good question but i guess it depends on the person personally if i was satisfied in all aspects of my relationship i would have no reason to stray away and cheat
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 5:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Pixie trix you always have the best answer when it comes to relationships.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Considering there are women disgusting enough to not care if she pursues a married man when she knows he's married, I'd say yes. My husband's former co-worker tried to get him to sleep with her and he turned her down immediately with no hesitating, but if a female can stoop that low to knowingly cause a man to cheat then she won't put a limit on how tempting she makes it.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I don't think that people go astray because of what someone else looks like. For one, I think a person cheats because they feel there is something missing in their life. Second, I think a person who cheats may not be as strong to commit to one person. If someone truly wanted to keep their promise between themselves, their spouse and God, it can and has been done all the time. If someone is committed to not cheat, there is not a person in the world that can make them go astray. For example, I think Orlando Bloom is an exceptionally looking man, but I love my husband and would never hurt him, so I would not cheat on him. Or, at least I assume I would not cheat on him. I have never had Orlando Bloom hit on me, so not sure what I would do.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011