I have mild acne what do you use daily to control it?

Also what can i use to control oily skin?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 5:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Tea tree oil. Dab on after washing. When you wash your face, do it gently. Don't rub it dry, pat it. The rubbing causes more oil to appear. You could also use peroxide. Put on a washcloth and dab on after rinsing off the soap. Try to keep your hands off your face. If your hair is oily, keep it off your face also or wash it every day. I had to quit makeup too. Just started wearing a Little makeup around the eyes after almost 40 years not wearing any at all.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 5:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Mary Kay has a facial wash and moisturizer called Velocity that helps wonderfully with mild acne. They also have oil beauty blotters that you can use at any time to dab away oil on your skin. I love Mary Kay! It really works great!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Zap It! its great for both. My husband cannot live without it. It's natural and organic.
    StartHomeCareer

Answer by StartHomeCareer at 5:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• drink plenty of water and facial washes for oily skin
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Mary Kay's Velocity or TimeWise are both great options
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 7:58 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Teatree oil has worked well fr years for me
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Cetaphil is a very mild cleanser and highly recommended by dermatologists. I had acne as a teen, and I have been using that product ever since (face soap and lotion). Find a brand you like and STAY WITH IT. Switching soaps can cause further skin irritation. Also, NEVER scrub your face with a washcloth, for that can cause acne to spread. Use your hands.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2011