Have you ever been with a man that wasnt circumcised?

I never have been but the guy im currently talking to isnt circumcised, im just wondering your opinions? do you like it more or less ? is there any advantages sexually for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I havent
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• No, I haven't . For various reasons which I won't go into now as I do not wish to spark a controversy , I wouuld not go with an uncircumcised man. My husband is circumcised .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• yes, but it was a long time ago in highschool and he was my first. i honestly dont remember it feeling much different then the other guys ive been with. i think either way it could be just as good as a circumsized man as long as this guy knows how to please a woman :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• My SO is uncircumcised. It is literally no different at all when he is hard.
    Anonymous

• My ex husband wasn't. The sex was amazing and I didn't notice a difference...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I was with one guy that wasn't. Not much of a difference in feel, but I'm much more comfortable seeing a circ guy because it's what I'm used to.

Answer by missanc at 5:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• why does it matter seriously? just wondering where a question like this is going
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yes, been married to one for 25 years..

I had never seen a circumcised man until I was in my early 20's.. I'm from a cultural and religious background that does not circumcise. Circumcised is what is unusual for me personally.

There is no difference between a circumcised member and uncirc'd on when the penis is hard. The foreskin naturally retracts when the penis becomes engorged with blood and becomes hard. For women there is no sexual advantage or disadvantage. For men, the head of the penis in an uncircumcised man is more sensitive than the head of a circumcised one (due to nerve ending exposure). However, that is the only difference, and most men do not feel the difference because in most cases they have been circ'd or uncirc'd the majority of their lives. So, they know no different they have never felt any different.

A penis is a penis. They all work the same way. They all do the same things. LOL

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:29 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i was, didnt bother looking or examining it but he said he wasnt circumcised, when i had sex with him, it didnt feel any different, it must come out the same when it gets hard. i dont know but thats how it felt...nothing scary there.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have heard it doesn't not make much difference for the woman, but makes a huge difference for the man (intact is better). In some ways it does make it better for the woman though because intact men have better control supposedly which means he could last longer then circumsized men if he wanted to.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011