Is there anything out that is natural that will help curve my appitite?

I have been on a prescription weightless pill for almost 3 mths and i am off of it in 9 days. I have done really good with it, i hit my first sm goal and i am really excited to see the results and it helps motivate me to continue. one of the things i liked about this med was it curved my appetite and i am really nervous that when i get off the med i will always be hungry. i know there has to be something out there that is natural that will help this i just dont know where to even look? please help I would like to loose a lot more.

brooklyndm

Asked by brooklyndm at 5:06 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Chromium
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Water with lemon with a squeeze of lemon
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I was on phentermine and lost weight. As soon as the doc took me off them I ballooned back up again. The insanity of it all is that I went back after a few years and tried the pills again. Same result.
    I have yet to find any other pill that works at all.
    I have finally realized diet and exercise is the only way to go. I am hungry all the time but I have filled my kitchen with lettuce and veggies and low fat healthy foods.
    It's a long tough road... Good luck =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Juice Plus
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Attain Crave Blocker Shake and Bars. Excellent too lose weight.
    StartHomeCareer

Answer by StartHomeCareer at 5:15 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Seriously, vigorous exercise helps me eat less. Not only is it a natural appetite suppressant, but it works wonders mentally as well. Makes you not want to undo with food all the hard work you've done working out.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:21 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Drink a lot of water, expecially before a meal. More fruits and veggies. The problem with pills is that they don't teach you to change your eating habits. That's why you gain it all back. Research online. Try to make healthy food choices. Check out weightwatchers. Learn to eat smaller portions. Snack smart. Good luck.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 5:27 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Stay away from chemicals!
    The best thing to take and it also eats fat in your body is applecider vinegar!
    Buy only all natural "raw" applecider vigegar with the "mother" in it!
    It not only curbs your appetite, but kills bad bacteria, also clears up shin conditions by making your systemic more alcaline.
    Yes, I know vinegar tastes acidy, but it has a lower ph than your body!
    Look it up online~
    How to use it; put 1-2 tblespns in a tall (12ozr more) of water. drink.
    do not drink straight! it can damage your tooth enamel. I have been using it for 4yrs, off and on, especially when my rosacea acts up, or I want to lose some extra lbs!!
    Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Thanks for all the help! I will keep all of these in mind. And to Orionsgirl, that is the medicine i am on and my dr will only prescribe it for 3 mths. at that will b in 9 days! if u have any tips or if u would like to friend me i would be glad to hear from u. thanks again everybody. and that goes for all i love new friends and to meet new people so anyone can friend me. i am pretty new to this site. so dont really know how to use all of it yet lol.
    brooklyndm

Comment by brooklyndm (original poster) at 11:28 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• water, and cinnimon
    wifecombs

Answer by wifecombs at 12:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011