What is your favorite part of pregnancy?

janeosborne

Asked by janeosborne at 5:16 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the end
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 1:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well I love the whole Growing-A-New-Person business, but I must say that I am quite fond of Labor!

It's big, intense, powerful, empowering, miraculous...
    Love to give birth!!
    ;-D

doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:18 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• For me, the best part is finding out if the baby you're carrying is pink or blue! :-)
    Anonymous

• Feeling that first kick, no periods, knowing I'm carrying a special gift, planning ways to love that little gift, planning things to teach him or her. It's was all good for me.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 5:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Feeling the baby move!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Yep, feeling the baby move and daydreaming about what the baby will look like, be like.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• the movements & kicks, and looking at your little one via ultrasound, finding out the sex is another bonus! i honestly always got extremely excited when i knew i was going to deliver soon. granted i was always nervous/scared too but i couldnt wait to hold my baby and not be pregnant anymore by that point!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• feeling the baby move and kick for the first time and I agree with doulala I loved the entire childbirth process!
    newchapternlife

Answer by newchapternlife at 5:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• The end result.. lol

That's it really.. Pregnancy was not enjoyable for me, I did not like it. The only think I liked about pregnancy was the end result..my son.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have 6 babies so obviously..I LOVE it! But I am also VERY happy when it's over. I love the fact that I can bond with my babies before they are even physically here. I love to feel them move, grow & even hiccup!
    arwenamin1

Answer by arwenamin1 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011