wat do i do wen my 13 y.o dautger send pics of her body necked

nekia791

Asked by nekia791 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• well, the obvious answer would be to take whatever device she sent it on (cell phone I'm assuming)
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Whip her ass and take EVERYTHING away from her.  Good Lord, if I had done that I would have been beaten with a freaking switch.  What the heck is going on with kids today!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• figure you've already screwed up beyond repair, and let her go ahead into a life of prostitution.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 5:32 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• find out who she is sending it to and have a good talk with her
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• First thing is to take away every device upon which she can take and/or send a picture of her body or of anything else. Secondly, you don't let her out of your sight except for what time she is in class at school. No after school activities, no social outings, nothing without your presence. And you had better start teaching her daily about the dangers of what she just did. Maybe even take her down to the morgue and let her view some of the results of such behavior. This is serious business, and it demands serious consequences for her and serious action for you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:34 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Lock the computer, take away her cell phone and take a long hard look at your parenting skills.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 5:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• take her tech's away , she will have to do it less and ban her friends from any cell phones etc... in your house anyway , make them stay in your sight when at your house , call the friends moms you can and tell of this , use her phone to get numbers off of.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I ag
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Oh dear! I would definitely take away any cell phone or personal computer for GOOD! I would have a family computer right out in the open in a common area of my home, and there would be NO cell phone, period! All gatherings would take place in my home, under my supervision...no boys! No school activities unless I could be there too. She would be going EVERYWHERE with me, and I would see her to her first class and pick her up from her last!!! I would go beyond taking her to the morgue (which is not a bad idea at all) and take her, additionally, to the nearest prostitution hot spot (you may even be able to get the police to help you out with this if you tell them your situation - it's amazing the things they'll go out of their way to help with sometimes).
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Sorry, not buying. Brand new profile with no info, first question ever, plus the spelling..I call troll?kid.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2011