Ohhh my goodness dont watch this if you get heartbroken easily.

what would you seriously do if this was your baby ?!?!??! i would freak out!!!! i cant stand to watch this video

i would seriously yank every single hair out f this bitches hair!! and even more! seriously people these days!!! be careful to who ever watches your kids :'( im just heart broken poor baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njb2GfyBXMM

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That is horrible. I hope she gets sent to prison where Big Bertha makes her, her rag doll. How sick!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:36 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I have never felt so angry I want to beat the shhh out of her! I hate people who harm children in anyway
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• What is it about?
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:48 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Is it that yoga witch? i seen it on tv made me mad. i thought at first it was a doll. she needs her head examined alon with a few other things. she is trying to say they do that in Canada. NO one i talked to from Canada does that.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I really hope she is going to prison and they beat her worse!
    jade_Aidan

Answer by jade_Aidan at 5:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• This is just one of the reasons I am a SAHM... I know my kids can be frustrating and think only I am able to know to WALK AWAY when frustrated!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• throwing up That made me cry.  That poor baby!!!

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• i know girls its very upsetting i cant imagine how the babys parents felt for this poor innocent baby this video made my heart drop to the ground when i watched it :(((( ... but at least they caught that satan possessed bitch and now shes in for a rude awakening!
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Hopefully someone will very slowly torture her.  That was so freaking disgusting.  I'd like to smack her in the head and break her arms.  I swear I thought that baby's arms were going to rip off.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I can't watch it. The comments here are bad enough. So sad
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2011