At what age did you take you kid(s) to a movie at the theater for the first time?

Bears.Mommy

Asked by Bears.Mommy at 5:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• About 2 year old with each one... but I was mindful of others and was willing to take them outto not mess up anyone elses expirience if I had to
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 2 and a half or so
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• For a first time try the "Cheap seats"... like a matinae... or like our local mall runs them after the big theatre at $2 a pop, they kill you with the snacks and drinks... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• Ds went to his first movie at around 2.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 2 fir my ds. We took him to see a Christmas movie. But with my dd we took her to a drive in when she was 7 months.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I took my now 15 year to the theater for the first time when he was about 3 or 4. He wasn't very quiet but it was a movie for his age.
    arwenamin1

Answer by arwenamin1 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 3, we have kid toons at our theatre which is about an hour and it's only $3.50, you get a drink and popcorn. It's usually a straight to DVD cartoon but it's nice to be able to try them out at the movies for their first time.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• I believe my daughters were 3. I may wait longer with my son. He is only 2 and some change now, but I'm not sure he'll be ready yet to be still and quiet.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 6:04 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• 2 years old they sat and watched the WHOLE thing! It was "George of the Jungle".
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 6:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2011

• in the womb! star wars music made him kick! Then, when he was 2.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 6:08 PM on Feb. 7, 2011