How many of your cried watching Ghost Whisperer Friday?

Hands up I did.... and then I couldn't sleep very well after.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2008 in Entertainment

• I was so annoyed that he died. I went onto the CBS postings, and there are alot of ticked off people who watch the show. Here is a question, why was he able to jump in another body, shouldn't he have been able to jump back into his own? Just remember, alot of things on that show are not always what they seem!
    Nelson2004

Answer by Nelson2004 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I did! I can't believe they killed Jim. It's just wrong. And it sucks that Professor Payne isn't there to help her through it.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I did too. Pissed me off they killed him off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• But he's back, isn't he? How did they write Payne out anyway? I haven't been watching that much this season.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I cried last Friday and the Friday before that. I don't know how much more I can take.
    flirtatiouswife

Answer by flirtatiouswife at 8:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was devastated when I seen they killed Jim off.. what I think is worse is having him jump in that other guys body! Now you have 2 families effected....
    aimige

Answer by aimige at 9:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2008